1. Nanoparticle structures for biomedical detection.
2. Open microfluidics based on field programmable gate array.
1. Physiological roles of proteins related to neurodegeneration.
2. Epigenetic modifications of cell-free DNAs.
1. Single-vesicle study of SNARE-mediated membrane fusion.
2. Single-particle analysis of membrane/protein dynamics.
3. Membrane dynamics involved in cellular process.
4. Super-resolution study of subcellular dynamics.
3D-structured illumination, super-resolution microscope.
Prism-type total internal reflection fluorescence microscope.
Nikon objective-type total internal reflection fluorescence microscope.
Nanopore measurement system.
Open microfluidics system.
Three ÄKTA systems.
SpectraMax i3x system